Thursday, October 29, 2009

let's procrastinate...

lol. i'm supposed to be studying for my Chinese composition test for tomorrow. But I am blogging here :) I wanted to stay home to study today but I went into uni, seeing it was the last lecture for one of my subjects. lol. Pretty much wasted the whole day. Was trying to sort of subject problems and stuff... which wasted an hr or so at the student center.

I don't usually rock up to uni on thurs, cos I only have 1 lecture. So today was the first time in 11 weeks I went to uni on a Thursday.

I'm going to watch Beyond the Realm of Conscience now. And then, hopefully... I'll start on my Chinese studying. I'm probably not gonna be sleeping tonight. Well... let's see how I go. Maybe I'll manage 2-3 hours of sleep. But no matter how little sleep I get, I'm gonna be a grumpy, bitchy, inconsiderate person tomorrow. So watch out!