Thursday, October 22, 2009

living on 25cents credit

For the past week i was living on 25 cents credit for my phone. I lived. I can't believe it!

After a week (yes, a week) my phone was finally recharged. stupid isim! this is the first time that it took them so long. I tried contacting them but they didn't reply until earlier today. The thing is with isim is that they don't have a phone number to call, only an email address. That's why their call rates are so cheap because they save money on employing people answering calls.

Think about this, 39 cents a minute with no flag fall and sms is only 15 cents . If you make a short call telling someone where you are, it wouldn't cost you more than 10 cents!! That's why I am still with isim~ I don't think there's a better phone plan than what I have now . for my kind of usage anyway.