Sunday, November 1, 2009

bitching about coles

Coles. blah. I'm getting sick of it. The only thing that's getting me out of bed at 6am to go to work on the weekend is the money (and being able to boss ppls around). but this weekend! ARH! far out. Had so much to do and we were short on staff. So what does that mean? I had to do all the hard work!! I was sweating like a pig to get everything done so I won't get my ass kicked by the store manager. Freak-en training managers can't do orders properly. They didn't order enough during the week, and when it comes to the weekend, I have to fix it all up. Why can't people do their jobs properly?

For instance, my salad section was completely empty on Saturday morning, and when the load came in, I had to fix and fill so much! Look at how many boxes I went through...
Look at my load... why cant people from the warehouse stack my shit properly on the pallets. I don't want banana boxes on top of my salads nor I want banana boxes on top of the lettuces. That's just stupid! and lazy! and it *** my stock!


What's wrong with those peoples?

Anyway enough of my bitches. I wonder sometimes whether people actually like reading about me bitching about Coles. I seriously wonder...