Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lol...

today i went to uni for a revision lecture for chemistry. afterwards i went with my friend to the chem learning centre for extra help. totally useless really. lol guess what i did next? I left that friend behind and I went to do some downloading. so I could say to myself that I've actually done something productive at uni you know?

there were literally no one there at the engineering computer labs. so i was happily downloading my tvb updates.

until...

a friend came in. and he was like, 'let me guess, you are downloading arnt you? arn't you supposed to be studying?' lol... i didn't know how to respond to that. cos i am "supposed" to be studying!!

gosh, this really shows how much of a downloading addict i am! after that, i left straight away and went home...