Friday, November 13, 2009

eng maths

I'm never going to forgive myself. There was this question on the exam today that I prefectly knew how to do.... but for some reason I couldn't compute it. I got up to about 70% completion of the question, and then I got stuck at this partial fraction decomposition section. I was sooo suck, and I didn't know how to do it. I was sitting in the exam today scratching my head wondering how I can decompose this partial fraction. I only found out how to do it after my friend told me after the exam. Then I had a look at my exercise book, and i have done it many times before. grrr! Isn't that frustrating?

I was counting on that section to get me marks. Cos all the other questions were way to hard to answer. There goes another failed subject. lol...

And... and, the first 3 questions were suppose to be my forte. Vector Calculus. I spent a whole semester on that section, and I could only answer 1 out of the 3 properly. ARH! So frustrating... I hate exams. I can never do anything rite...