Thursday, September 10, 2009

keeping it short

I have an assignment due at 4pm today. I just managed to get 1/3 done so far. So this blog entry is gonna be kept rather short. Man, I hate Linear Optimization. Well, it's quite interesting. But when you haven't paid any attention in class, doing the assignment for it is rather difficult. Because there are little tricks and shit that you gotta apply or else the tableau won't turn out right. And its very tedious! The lecture notes ain't clear and they don't fill in all the steps so when you read it, sometimes I'll go "wtf??". Anyway, I better get a move on because I need to go to uni "just" to hand this bloody assignment in so I can get some marks for it. Have no classes today as well~ grrr!

I'll leave this blog with one of my piano exam pieces. I've changed a few pieces from my List A (technical ) and this one seems to be my favorite! I wonder if I can actually be able to play it so precise, accurately and sounding as good as the guy did in this video?? LOL, getting practice for it is another thing too...