Sunday, September 27, 2009

computer fixed

Whoo! Thanks to my friend, my sis' computer is fixed! I can't thank him enough for fixing it. He keeps saying its nothing, but to me, it means the world to me!! Maybe not the world, but you get the idea... I'm so happy! Overly excited! I just can't express the happiness I have right now! Absolutely stoked! And the fact that he didn't take long to do it. Gave him the computer the previous night, and it was all done the next day. What a mate!

So why am I so happy? Because I won't get grilled down by my sis when she comes back (cos it was my fault to begin with and it's her computer) and its the fact that I can watch TVB on our plasma tv with surround sound. omg, thinking about it just makes me even more happy. But I guess its also a bad thing that the computer is fixed. My time will be taken up watching tvb in every spare moment I have.

Man, my sleeping patterns are so whacked. Its 5am. Work in 1.5 hrs. Then I don't think I'm gonna get home till 7pm today.