Tuesday, June 29, 2010

its over!

yup. exams are indeed over! Dunno if I passed all of them, but we shall find out in 2 weeks time. At the moment, I don't give a shit about my results. Well, actually I do hope 2 of the subjects that I put time and effort into, will actually give me good results. and the last two... i dunno. A pass??? pls?

Anyway, how will I spend my holidays? who knows! Work possibly? Go out? Watch TVB? Though my holidays are cut short to 3 weeks cos I have to go and do a short course on 'wine' :) I'm going to learn about how to drink wine, their differences, where they are from ect ect. So that should be quite interesting.

For now, I'm just going to bum around home, clean and relax! I'm downloading a drama. "I'm Sorry, I Love You." A Korean drama which my friend told me to watch a while back ago. Of lately, for some reason, I'm getting into the whole 'korean' side of things. I enjoy listening to k-pop! It was k-pop which got my through the examination period. It sounds so catchy (even though I do not understand a word they sing... but sometimes they have english words here and there)...

Anyway, toodles! I'm going to do some houeswork!