Thursday, June 24, 2010

1 down, 1 more to go

So disappointed in today's exam today. It was so hard! I was anticipating a similar exam like previous years. And in previous years, all the exams were pretty damn easy. It was do-able and it was possible to get 100% on it.

So why am I disappointed? Well, tbh, I'm not disappointed in myself and my performance, what I was more disappointed about was the fact that the lecturer set some outragous exam questions which made it impossible to do. At the end of the exam, everyone was turning around and bitch'ed how hard the exam was!! Compared to last year's paper, this paper would of probably been twice as harder? They were questions that we never came acrossed! And they were questions that were very tedious and difficult. Not a happy camper! But I did all the other questions and hopefully I computed them all correctly. Even the first question I stumbled on... but I eventually got it after leaving it out at the beginning.

I'll be honest with you. I was aiming for a 99 in the subject. I never got over a 95 before, let alone a 90... my highest came out of was Engineering Maths which I came close in breaking the 90 mark for the first time. But that was unsuccesful. But with this subject, I did so well in my assignments and test. I got 29 out of 30 marks overall. But now I have doubts in getting a H1 because of this exam. I was hoping I could crack the 90 mark for the very first time, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. On the other hand, if I did the subject last year, it would of been a different situation... life goes on!

I'm not disappointed in my performance. I reckon I faired alright! Considering there's an exam tomorrow that I had to think about as well. But I AM disappointed about not getting a 90+ for this subject...

I'm utmostly screwed for tomorrow's morning exam. :( Wish me luck!