Monday, July 26, 2010

bak to uni!

oh oh oh! bak to uni today!! Can't believe a month of holidays just flew past just like that!! Im not happy!

So what has happened over the past month? first week, I literally did nuthing. I had to recharge my (body) batteries because I was literally dead after my exams. They were just too painful. What I actually did was just slept in, lay in bed, watched tvb, kdrama, and did some deep cleaning of my bathroom and vacumming the house.

then i was luckily enuff to work full time at work for the nxt two weeks. On a positive note, it meant I have more moneys now, and I can happily spend it all. On a sad note, its actually not that much (after tax), I comprised my holidays to work and I didn't have time to clean my room...

then for the 4th week, I started uni a week earlier than everyone else. Well, most anyway. I did a tasting 'wine' course. It was quite fun. I did it with a mate. And I made a couple of friends while I was there. Which was nice... but it was so draining. On two of the days of the week, we started at 8:30am and we didn't finish until 7:30pm. But if the lecturer didnt re-schedule the breaks, we would of finished 9:30pm instead!! *shocks* Having said that, I had to leave the house at 7am and I didn't get home until 9pm ish... I shall talk more about wine soonish! But I feel I have accomplished something i really wanted ever since. So I can tick one of the boxes of my life's goals :)

Oh. I got my results for my subjects. They were okay... Prob one of the more consistant semesters I had. Barely passed one of the subjects though. But having said that, I didn't really study it, nor really paid attention in the lectures, nor been to tutes, or did any of the problem sheets. LOL! But I was kinda expecting 60+ and not as low as 53!! And with the other subjects, I was expecting close to 90, but not low H1s. But a H1 is a H1 i guess... Can't complain!! :)

Oh, and one more thing. Why does embarrassing things always happened to me on the 1st day of uni!? 1st semester with the lift incident. Now this semester, the road+tram incident. I shall NOT elaborate. 'cos its too embarrassing!!!

toodles.