Monday, January 9, 2012

They come and go!

Ever pissed someone off?

Shall you ask them how you pissed X off? or shall you just leave it? I guess it really depends on the person. I'm in this dilemma and I have no idea what I should do. I know for a fact that I have clearly pissed this person off. Not exactly knowing what I did wrong, but I could only guess. Knowing this person for so long, it seems such a pity to break such a friendship. sigh...

I shouldn't be thinking of things that make me sad. But I cannot help it! Sometimes its difficult asking someone directly what I did wrong. That's why mutual friends exists. They can help break up the 'weirdness' i guess?

At times like this, you start to reflect upon yourself? And you'll start asking questions like, am I too opinionated? am I too judgmental? am I too in your face? am I hard to get along with? am I too annoying? do I lie too much? am I a dickhead?


Thinking about these things, they are the aspect that makes me who I am! Then how on earth did I become friends with this particular person in the first place if X has accepted who I was back then (assuming I didnt change much)? I know people change and people change their preferences... sigh...but i guess thats how friends are lost at the same time.


Toodles\