Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Promises

First. Should update on whats happening.

Approaching to the end of the exam period! Last week I had three exams. I actually had 2 weeks of swot vac to study for these exams, but it turned out I didn't study till the last minute. Partly due to the iphone coming through through the mail on the 1st week of swot vac and then we had maplestory adventures on facebook.

Anyway, Business Forecasting was the first exam. I spent a few days studying that subject, and I was most worried about this one. Luckily, I passed... I think!! Unless the lecturer decides to scale down my mark cos everyone else is so smart in the class...

Then came about Organisational Fundamentals. I spent a few hours review the subject. I think I did quite well considering the time spent on that subject. I wrote 4 essays in 3 hours. I tried to answered the questions to the best of my ability... but not sure how I exactly went. I did some questions better than others but yeh... Should pass also since I had a pretty good internal mark going into the exam. Oh, I had this class mate who rang me in the morning of this exam, asking me where the exam was... lol. That was hilarious. Seems like this class mate just didnt care?? But dunno... maybe he was just mucking around.

Then when I got home, I relaxed for the whole night because I just had consecutive exams on 2 days. The next day I was freaking out because I only had one day to review economics. I was going crazy! But it turned out to be okay. Section A I could only do 2/5 questions properly. I did answer the remaining 3 questions, but was really unsure. I think it was section B that got me over the line. I know I certainly did well for 1.5 of the questions, hence should pass because it was worth so many marks. But I stumbled on the last one, as I did a really careless mistake and it carried through the entire question!!! So was kinda pissed about that.

Now... I had one week to study for my final exam. So what do I do? I procrastinate. I go and do everything else besides STUDY! Look at me now, I am blogging on here when my exam is in 1.5 days time!! arghh!!! Bloody Modern Applied Statistics...

OKKKKay... lets get to the main topic. I'm just going to keep it short. But don't you hate it when you think people who are your friends and make promises... suddenly just back out on their promise? Like backing out is okay as long as they have a reason. But for someone to just back out of a promise without notifying me is another. This is what really disgusta me. I really hate that. Someone did this to me. This person has made a promise YONKS ago. Now... this person pretends that the promises never seem to have existed!! Maybe I am reading too much into this, but from a friend's perspective, I think I should of been told. If the person forgot a promise, I personally think I should of been told what this person was going to do, because its kind of a big deal what this person is actually doing!!!!!! And for me to find this out through other people and facebook? What a joke! So I'm going to ignore this person for a while and if this person tries to talk to me, then I will talk, but just give a one worded answer like this person has done to me. Or until this person has said sorry of some sort. Just really unfair on me. Thats enough bitching I hate bitching, but sometimes I really have to get it out of the system!!!!!!!!!

Toodles-