Tuesday, December 15, 2009

passes marginally

Once again... I have passssed a subject marginally this semester. Well, every semester I have a subject where I thought I was going to fail but I somehow have 'done' enough in the exam to pass it.

1st year, Semester 1 - Informatics 1: Passed the exam which was a hurdle by 2%. (exam: 50%)
1st year, Semester 2 - Linear Algebra: Scored 50 overall. (exam: 80%)
2nd year, Semester 1 - Real Analysis with Applications: Scored 50 overall. (exam: 80%)
2nd year, Semester 2 - Discrete Mathematics & Operations Research: Scored 51 overall. (exam: 80%)

Seriously, I don't think I have come across anyone who has been lucky with scraping passes like me! You would think after 2 semesters (or even 1 semester) of scraping a pass you would learn from it and study hard for your subjects next semester. But its not the case with me!

I guess they were relatively hard subjects and seeing that I 'kinda' knew my stuff, the examiner probably just gave me extra marks here and there...

What am I doing now? I'm trying to put all my TVB stuff on DVD so I have enough room for nxt year's TVB shows. Reflecting back, my favourite TVB theme song has to be the 2002 Feel 100% [百分百感覺]'s [Two Boys, One Girl] (两男一女)!! Its so catchy!