Tuesday, December 8, 2009

christmas uniform

HAHA! I have to wear this to work for this month! I didn't want to wear it at first cos red is just NOT my colour you know? But after 90% of the staff was wearing it, I had no choice but to wear it to feel part of the Coles team.

Last week I worked full time hours. I am quite surprised I am doing it again this week. Cos the only reason I did full time last week because one of our full time worker went on annual leave, so I he's shifts. But this week I am just an extra on my department just to help out. I was like 'wth, you want me to come in as an extra for 21 bucks an hour?' But of course I didn't say that to the manager. I just said thanks for the shifts and thanks for picking me instead of the other casuals. I practically 'stole' all the day shifts from all the other casuals (yet I cost twice as much as some other little kids).

I can see the store manager turning me into a part time worker soon because I cost so bloody much!

Christmas is coming up! More hours! More public holidays and more public holiday pay rates! I'm not getting much of a holiday. Haven't caught up with mates since my Chinese exams. Well I have, like here and there but just not as much as I should be... But I will do so after I've earn enough to travel to Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan and KOREA! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!