Monday, August 17, 2009

Dr. Dalton James Eric Harvie

I dunno what is so special about Dr. Dalton James Eric Harvie. Yes he is smart, yes he is young and yes he has a cool name (Dalton). He also teaches one of the ugliest 2nd year subjects in chemical engineering.

I have this friend who treats him like an idol, admires him and is a total fan of Dr. Harvey. The moment Dr. Harvey comes in, this friend of mine gets all keyed up and her eyesight follows his movement down to the front of the lecture theater. My friend always chooses to sit right at the front. Who knows why she would do that?

I hope my friend won't fail this subject. I have a feeling though, she pays more attention to Dr. Harvey than the material that she's supposed to be absorbing. But then again, I don't think she minds because if she repeats the subject, she'll see Dr. Harvey for another semester... again!