Thursday, April 21, 2011

ho-raaa...

G'day my dear bloggers.

Its been quite a while since I blogged on here. So lets get you up to speed to what's been happening in my life.

I think its been a good 5 months since I blogged on blogger.com. Not sure what motivated me... but what the hell...

Okay, so, God and luck was on my side last year. I passed all my subjects. Some of my subjects got scaled up. I knew I was going to fail cos I know I didn't get enough marks in the exam to pass. But surprise surprise, I passed everything. Not with flying colours, but enough to get my degree.

I got accepted into masters. luckily I just scraped the entry requirement (or not really... long story i'll say) So now I am doing masters. and it is HARD! it takes a lot of effort. It requires a lot of time (which I don't exactly have on most occasions). I feel like just doing 2 subjects each semester because I feel 4 is way too much.

I decreased my hours at Coles to 10 hours a week. But I am part-time. This is partly because I wanted to study instead of work work work. BUTTTTTTTTTTT... that kinda failed because I have a new job at the university. I am a tutor. Tutor as in a sessional tutor who takes subject tutorial classes. So I teach, help and correct their assignments. That alone takes about 5-6hrs a week of work.

So... nothing much has been happening in my life other than the things mentioned above. I still enjoy TVB, I got hooked up to fb games during the holidays then quit, but now i'm playing another one - monopoly millionaires, I play stick tennis. Still watching glee and nearly up-to-date with the big bang theory!! :P

Tomorrow is Good Friday. Got nothing much planned. Probably going to have an easy day.

Parents are still gone on their 1 month 'business' trip. They are back nxt Thursday. Which I can't wait! I want them to come home now! So they can cook me good food, wash my clothes, and make my lunch! I have to do that now! But I am getting used to it. But it would be nice for them to come back soon. (partly because they bought me a new sexy uni bag... and laptop case (yes, i have a laptop now :P)... and i want to use it now!!)

Okay, I better go and try and beat ivan lendl now. i'll been trying for weeks. came really close a couple of times... but always fail on the last game. he just so happens to be able to break my serve so easily!

okay... toodles_

p.s. there's this lecturer who makes funny expressions every now and then in lectures. he cracks me up. owen jones is the guy. ho-raa... honkie-dorey. ect ect...