Saturday, November 13, 2010

just checking in...

Whoever is reading this probably thinks this is the boring-est blog ever. its not like other blogs with pics... and other random stuff. *sigh* there's no real gimmick to this blog. Its just plain old boring me!

All this blog is about are some lame stories of my life.

well I got one. I was studying last night right. Finished at around 12am. Then I thought I should reward myself for procrastinating so well till 12am. So I decided to watch this TVB game show with some of the actors/actress in the drama I'm currently watching. Then about 10min into it, I hear 'knock knock knock' on my door. Then I thought to myself, who the hell could that be? First I thought it was a ghost cos... I've been watching so many ghost shows on TVB lately and the first thing that comes into mind as of late are G-H-O-S-T-S... But thankfully, it was just my mother. She came in, and told me off for staying up so late and told me I should really got to bed because I have work in less than 6 hrs time. Then she peeked at what I was watching... and she was like, wow, that looks funny, can I join?... ROFL! First she tells me off, now she goes and watch TVB with me for another 20-30min or so. WTH! I think the word for her is hypocrite! But I find it quite funny. My mum gives in to any kind of TVB. Just like me. Like mother like son (actually i know it should of been like father like son, but dad doesnt like tvb as much...)

Sigh... I hate this feeling. exams. nerves. failing. being unsuccessful. so down atm. neglect. tong emails. esp with everything thats going on right now. what am I saying!? all crap!

toodles=