Friday, October 22, 2010

i wish...

Sometimes I wish I studied during the semester. so then i don't have to stress about cramming the whole course during swat vac and the exam period. got 2 more assignments to finish off. get those done, then i shall start studying for my exams...

Sometimes I wish my folks were rich. So then I don't have to work. So then I have more time to do some other stuff...

Sometimes I wish I was more organized, pro-active, and managed my time better...

I did wish for a new desk chair. And I got it. It's one of those high back panel ones. Its not leather. Just your normal office chair with arm rests. but its comfortable. its not completely new. it was off ebay. 25 bucks. I can actually lie on my chair now and watch tvb w/o damaging my neck. what an awesome chair. its worth it!

toodles...